Mission Statement

Operations for Bridge and Beyond will cease on Dec 31, 2021, last mailing date should be Dec 24th

GOAL FOR AFGHANS

Afghans
Goal: 30
Start: #24
Current: 26
0.8666%
START
END

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Coffee Latte Afghan Done and Donated

Drum Roll........I finally got Coffee Latte finished!  I first posted about starting Coffee Latte back on Feb 1th of 2019.  I also had started Blue Ocean.  It's typical for me to have lots of projects going at one time and bounce around between them.  I have big and little projects going, so I can tote the smaller ones with me.  I also vary what I'm working on between knitting and crocheting, as crocheting bothers the arthritis a bit more....plus in warmer months I don't like to have a big ghan on my lap.  

Anyway, those are my excuses for this taking so long.  I had it tucked away, and frankly sorta forgot about it; but am happy to now say.........yippee it's done.  It's a bit larger than some I make, which also made it take longer.  It's laying out here drying after being laundered.  I did a little bit of blocking, but not much was needed.  Just needed to smooth it out and of course let the yarn rest.  

It's always nice to get things laundered, as they look so much more finished, they soften up, and smooth out.

So Coffee Latte is our first afghan for the year 2020.

**The counts on our progress bars are current. All donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated. The Power of One is awesome, and when we work together The Power of One becomes The Power of Many.

4 comments:

  1. Coffee Latte is beautiful! The hard work was worth it and I'm sure someone is going to really enjoy your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Sandie for your kind comments, much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Coffee Latte is beautiful! I am sure that someone will love having that to warm up in. Great job Sandy!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url, NOT a profile link, not a google or google plus. Only name and url will take me directly to your blog to return the favor of a comment.

Where are You and Your Yarn From?

I'm trying to identify where everyone is from, partially for fun. Take a look at the map. Also, believe it will aid me in cases where we have several people with the same name. Please look at the lists of bloggers and non bloggers and see if I have the state you hail from. If not, please leave a comment and let me know.

Additionally, we've had help from Scotland, England, Germany Puerto Rico, Canada, and France! They don't appear on the map, but their help is still greatly appreciated.

Where The People Who Donate Come From, is your state represented?