Mission Statement

Operations for Bridge and Beyond will cease on Dec 31, 2021, last mailing date should be Dec 24th

GOAL FOR AFGHANS

Afghans
Goal: 30
Start: #24
Current: 26
0.8666%
START
END

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Crocheting in Illinois Aids Ohio's Homeless

Thank you Kathy S for this awesome donation.  Kathy is our newest pair of helping hands, and we're thrilled to have you join us in warming Ohio's Homeless in need.  As you can see, Kathy has quite a selection of colors in her scarves.  I think my favorite might be the oceany blue that's unfolded...or maybe the 2nd to left purplish blue where the scarf changes hues.  Be sure to click on the picture to enlarge so you can see the colors I'm talking about.  She also has included 2 loomed hats.

You can tell Kathy's been busy with crocheting 15 scaves!

Have you noticed the count down til Spring in the right side bar here on the blog....I'm trying hard to will it to get here sooner.  As I type this post it's only 7 outside.  I hope this latest winter storm hasn't been too bad for you all.  I know many got a lot of snow, ice, and wind.  Am hoping you're staying warm, and safe.  

Bitmoji Image
That's me looking out at the cold ugly, except...I'm not smiling like the emoji is.


**The counts on our progress bars are current. All donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated. The Power of One is awesome, and when we work together The Power of One becomes The Power of Many.

**The counts on our progress bars are current. All donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated. The Power of One is awesome, and when we work together The Power of One becomes The Power of Many.

5 comments:

  1. There will be lots of warmer people because of this donation. Great work Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right you are Lisa, many thanks for your visit and your supportive comment. Both are greatly appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Welcome Kathy S! Wonderful donation. That sure will help keep people warm in this awful cold, snowy weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right you are Sue and as always many thanks for you support.

      Delete
  3. Someday I'm going to hunt down this scarf pattern and try it out. My pattern that I've used for 8+ years is getting boring.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url, NOT a profile link, not a google or google plus. Only name and url will take me directly to your blog to return the favor of a comment.

Where are You and Your Yarn From?

I'm trying to identify where everyone is from, partially for fun. Take a look at the map. Also, believe it will aid me in cases where we have several people with the same name. Please look at the lists of bloggers and non bloggers and see if I have the state you hail from. If not, please leave a comment and let me know.

Additionally, we've had help from Scotland, England, Germany Puerto Rico, Canada, and France! They don't appear on the map, but their help is still greatly appreciated.

Where The People Who Donate Come From, is your state represented?