I believe with a good size border this will end up being an appropriate size to send to our friends at Pine Street. In addition, I am still working on the knitted corner to corner ghan. Homelessness is a huge problem so encouraging folks who were homeless is a worthy cause.
Please keep your knitting needles and crochet hooks busy throughout this summer making hats, scarves and mittens for our Bridge and Beyond, cold weather will be here before we know it and each year the need grows.
Bless you all for your ongoing support.
Mittens 18 pairs+1=19
Socks 53 pairs + 6 = 59
Scarves 147Socks 79 pair*counts from day 1, Dec 2 2008
***When this blog hits 200 posts, there will be a yarn give away. We're currently at 183 posts, so 17 posts from now. To enter you must leave a comment on the 200 post, and the very first post when this blog started. The winner will be chosen by putting names into a hat. If you'd like to increase your chances at winning here's several ways to accomplish that:
- Make a blog post with link here for another entry
- And comments to the 100th post (counts as 2 entries)
- Answer the question who's the luscious loomer? (2 entries, which you can find by poking aound here a bit, leave comment on that blog, don't give away answer here please
- Answer the question when was Sock it to me Month? (leave comment on that blog post (1 entry)
- Become a follower, Tweet, and or facebook a post you particularly like (1 entry for each), be sure and tell me you did this