Mission Statement

Operations for Bridge and Beyond will cease on Dec 31, 2021, last mailing date should be Dec 24th

GOAL FOR AFGHANS

Afghans
Goal: 30
Start: #24
Current: 26
0.8666%
START
END

Monday, November 1, 2021

Lots of Heart at Bridge and Beyond

One day on a recent walk through the neighborhood I spotted this lovely heart made of many colorful stones in someone's' flower bed.  Naturally I stopped and took a picture.  I thought I would share it with you all because there's been lots of heart here at Bridge and Beyond through the years.

I'll be sharing alot of stats in the coming months about where and how we started, back on Dec 2, 2008 and how we got where we are today in 2021.  A loving memory, a reflection as it were.  The reason?

I've made the decision after lots of thought, that Dec 31st, 2021 will be the last day for this grassroots charity, Bridge and Beyond.  There are many factors that played into my making this decision; but one is substantial changes in mail services.  My post office has closed down which has caused problems for me regarding holding mail when we travel.  We are away from home more each year and I see that increasing as my husband moves into retirement.  

Please know that each and everyone of you who visits the blog, who's donated through the years has made it possible for Bridge and Beyond to help Homeless for 13 years...indeed lots of heart.

Please continue to visit, as there are donations to see and stories and stats about Bridge and Beyond to see and read about between now and Dec 31st.


**The counts on our progress bars are current. All donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated. The Power of One is awesome, and when we work together The Power of One becomes The Power of Many.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy that is some sad news. I better hurry up and get more items done for this lovely group. I can understand about the postage. I just had my group added to the GiveBackBox.com. It will be wonderful to be able to have people use UPS and ship for $15 a box. I can understand about you wanting to travel also. We need to travel while we are still able to do that. Will there be any chance to send directly to someone who takes your donations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue for your support and understanding. I plan to add some info about places to donate, so stay tuned.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I will stay tuned in.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url, NOT a profile link, not a google or google plus. Only name and url will take me directly to your blog to return the favor of a comment.

Where are You and Your Yarn From?

I'm trying to identify where everyone is from, partially for fun. Take a look at the map. Also, believe it will aid me in cases where we have several people with the same name. Please look at the lists of bloggers and non bloggers and see if I have the state you hail from. If not, please leave a comment and let me know.

Additionally, we've had help from Scotland, England, Germany Puerto Rico, Canada, and France! They don't appear on the map, but their help is still greatly appreciated.

Where The People Who Donate Come From, is your state represented?