Mission Statement

Operations for Bridge and Beyond will cease on Dec 31, 2021, last mailing date should be Dec 24th

GOAL FOR AFGHANS

Afghans
Goal: 30
Start: #24
Current: 26
0.8666%
START
END

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Last Donation of the Year, 2020


Thank you Sandie P for this awesome donation of crocheted scarves!

If you've visited this blog before you probably know Sandie P from Louisiana is our longest standing donator.  She and I belonged to a charity group way way back on Crochetville.  To tell you how long ago that was, the charity was helping Katrina victims.  Somehow it seems fitting, given our long history that Sandie's donation marks the last donation for 2020!

Love the scarves, nice variety of sizes and colors.  Shockingly the day I photographed her donation there was actually a wee bit of sunlight coming in the window......trust me when I say that doesn't happen very often here in Gray Cloudy Central Ohio.

Sandie's 7 scarves brings out total of the year to 146 for a percentage of 0.6697% of our goal, which was 218, 72 short of our goal.  

Please know you have helped many people throughout the year with your donations Sandie, and keep up the good work.

I'll be posting final numbers in a few days, and new goals for 2021, so please keep checking back in folks.  Let's hope 2021 brings us a better year on many levels.

**The counts on our progress bars are current. All donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated. The Power of One is awesome, and when we work together The Power of One becomes The Power of Many.

7 comments:

  1. Nice scarves Sandie P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always happy to help. I was thinking donations might be down across the board for many efforts as folks couldn't get to the post office for mailing. I know I didn't. I was happy to be able to get these out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right you are about the post office. Going less frequently to reduce risk etc. Thanks for your efforts.

      Delete

PLEASE leave your name and url, NOT a profile link, not a google or google plus. Only name and url will take me directly to your blog to return the favor of a comment.

Where are You and Your Yarn From?

I'm trying to identify where everyone is from, partially for fun. Take a look at the map. Also, believe it will aid me in cases where we have several people with the same name. Please look at the lists of bloggers and non bloggers and see if I have the state you hail from. If not, please leave a comment and let me know.

Additionally, we've had help from Scotland, England, Germany Puerto Rico, Canada, and France! They don't appear on the map, but their help is still greatly appreciated.

Where The People Who Donate Come From, is your state represented?