Mission Statement

Operations for Bridge and Beyond will cease on Dec 31, 2021, last mailing date should be Dec 24th

GOAL FOR AFGHANS

Afghans
Goal: 30
Start: #24
Current: 26
0.8666%
START
END

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Crocheted Scarves from Louisiana Help Ohio's Homeless

 Thank you Sandie P for this donation of crocheted scarves.  Folks, these was 2 different donations/pouches; but since I'm playing catch up her 2nd pouch came before I got the first donation posted.  So you can see 4 wonderfully crocheted scarves.  The size of these scarves are awesome, all 4 are large enough to wrap twice even on a good size man.  Being able to wrap round twice and being wide enough really adds to the warmth factor.
The scarf in this picture is misleading, it's not white; but gray.  The light must not have been very good the day I took this photo.  Sandie has been a very long time supporter of Bridge and Beyond and Ohio's Homeless.  Thank you Sandie for your thoughtfulness and your on going support.  It's awesome.

As always keep up the good work, and thank you for helping!  Please notice how nicely our numbers are growing folks.  Check the goals in the right side bar.

**The counts on our progress bars are current. All donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated. The Power of One is awesome, and when we work together The Power of One becomes The Power of Many.

5 comments:

  1. Always happy to help a good cause. I know it's been cold out there! A friend told me about Deal Genius and I occasionally find some name brand yarns there. The green and brown were from there. 6 skeins for $10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 skeins for $10 is a great deal!

      Delete
    2. WOW that is great deal. I don't need...well you really need more yarn; but making a note that's worth checking out.

      Delete
  2. Nice scarves Sandie P! Scarves are always great to have. I have put them over the top of my head and then wrapped around my neck to help keep my head and neck warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done that too Sue. Thanks for the visit and comments, you're so good about that. Love it.

      Delete

PLEASE leave your name and url, NOT a profile link, not a google or google plus. Only name and url will take me directly to your blog to return the favor of a comment.

Where are You and Your Yarn From?

I'm trying to identify where everyone is from, partially for fun. Take a look at the map. Also, believe it will aid me in cases where we have several people with the same name. Please look at the lists of bloggers and non bloggers and see if I have the state you hail from. If not, please leave a comment and let me know.

Additionally, we've had help from Scotland, England, Germany Puerto Rico, Canada, and France! They don't appear on the map, but their help is still greatly appreciated.

Where The People Who Donate Come From, is your state represented?