Mission Statement

Operations for Bridge and Beyond will cease on Dec 31, 2021, last mailing date should be Dec 24th

GOAL FOR AFGHANS

Afghans
Goal: 30
Start: #24
Current: 26
0.8666%
START
END

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Knitted Cotton Washcloths, lost and found.


It pays to clean up one's yarn stash and projects bags from time to time.   The last time I did that I found several scarves I had knitted and had forgotten about.  The other day again organizing and cleaning up project bags I found these 3 knitted cotton washcloths stuffed in with left over yarn from other completed projects.  If you're like me, you have items you carry around in project bags to work on in between things.........at lunch at work, in the car on a road trip etc.  Unsure how long ago I finished these, but glad I found them and can add them to our donations.

The orange cloth has a paw print on it, but it doesn't show up real well, I do remember being excited when I found the pattern, and disappointed it didn't show up much.  Perhaps a different color would work better?

Not only was it nice to find these items, but my office looks nicer now with things more organized.  A win win for sure, lol.

**Still looking for a Jane B from Minnesota

2016 DONATIONS:
Hats:   308
Scarves:  152
Mittens/Gloves/Wrist Warmers:  97
Slippers: 77
Rain Poncho's:  105
Cotton Washcloths:  414 -4 =411
Afghans:   18
Socks:  189
Cowls/Hoody Combo's, headbands:  9
Shawls and shrugs, ponchos, sweaters & vests etc 0
Misc: items like personal care, headbands etc and things don't fit into above categories aren't counted



Please note the category of shawl, shrugs, ponchos etc has reached our little goal, same as last year of 1.........but please please please.........don't let that stop you from making more of these items.

All donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated. The Power of One is awesome, and when we work together The Power of One becomes The Power of Many.

3 comments:

  1. Nice wash cloths Sandy. I love making the picture ones, sometimes you can see the picture real good and other times not much. I do keep a dish/wash cloth in my carry around bag, never know when I might have a minute or two to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these washcloths and they are nice and bright. It does feel great when one has organized a room especially ones craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These knitted wash cloths look really nice! I am working on some crocheted ones right now.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url, NOT a profile link, not a google or google plus. Only name and url will take me directly to your blog to return the favor of a comment.

Where are You and Your Yarn From?

I'm trying to identify where everyone is from, partially for fun. Take a look at the map. Also, believe it will aid me in cases where we have several people with the same name. Please look at the lists of bloggers and non bloggers and see if I have the state you hail from. If not, please leave a comment and let me know.

Additionally, we've had help from Scotland, England, Germany Puerto Rico, Canada, and France! They don't appear on the map, but their help is still greatly appreciated.

Where The People Who Donate Come From, is your state represented?