Mission Statement

Operations for Bridge and Beyond will cease on Dec 31, 2021, last mailing date should be Dec 24th

GOAL FOR AFGHANS

Afghans
Goal: 30
Start: #24
Current: 26
0.8666%
START
END

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Kids Need YOUR Help

Please Help Kids in Need Get These items and more! Click the bottom below and join

I've posted about this little button previously. Perhaps you've seen it? It's called Superpoints. To join, you need to invited. So, I'm inviting you all. Why? Several reasons. It's fun, you watch video's, you can play games, you can clip coupons and save money, you can buy things and get special deals, you can spin the wheel. In all cases you earn points. Points are awesome and can be used in a variety of ways. You convert points into gift cards and or cash. There's a nice selection of gift cards to choose from too. Perhaps you like Best Buy, or Pizza Hut...I've chosen Amazon Gift Cards thus far when I convert points, but you can also convert to PayPal and earn money. Amazon has everything under the sun for yourself, and your family. Use it for your Christmas Fund if you like.

Previously I converted and order myself 2 needle holders, and the other I received a yarn organizer I'd ordered. In my previous post I suggested this could be a fund raiser for you and or your organization, or that you might want to use it to get socks for our folks under The Bridge and or in the shelters.

However, now I want to ask a favor of you. You are all big hearted and do what you can to help others. The proof of that is here on this blog, Bridge and Beyond day after day. Please join today, using the link HERE and or above by clicking on the button. You'll be helping my DD who's attempted to help kids in need in Missouri (St. Louis) obtain books and school supplies. She's an educator in St. Louis and works with kids in need. You're joining will help her with her cause AND give you the ability to do your own thing with the points you earn. Please help me help her, help those who need us all. Do let me know if you've joined. I'm happy to help you get started.

3 Important things, joining is FREE, fast and easy. You start earning points when you verify your email address and fill out your profile. The more you do, the more points you earn. Once you've joined, I suggest using a 2nd email address for things like surveys and deals....will help you keep your influx of emails separated.

****Visits and comments are needed to help the blogs placement with SEO (search engine optimization). So, please even if you're not a blogger, leave us a comment. If you leave a comment we know you were here. Everyone loves to see comments, questions etc with the blog post that highlights their thoughtful donation. ****

2012 Donations:
Hats:
484+6=490
Scarves: 273
Slippers: 125
Shawls: 2
Sweaters 3
Vest 1
Afghans: 30
Mittens: 258
Squares: 351
Socks: 122
Rain Poncho's 209
Cotton Washcloths 369
Misc Items are not counted individually (such as personal care items, headbands, gators, yarn, wrist warmers/fingerless gloves, face-masks, neck warmers, t-shirts, soap, deodorant, shampoo, toothbrushes etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave your name and url, NOT a profile link, not a google or google plus. Only name and url will take me directly to your blog to return the favor of a comment.

Where are You and Your Yarn From?

I'm trying to identify where everyone is from, partially for fun. Take a look at the map. Also, believe it will aid me in cases where we have several people with the same name. Please look at the lists of bloggers and non bloggers and see if I have the state you hail from. If not, please leave a comment and let me know.

Additionally, we've had help from Scotland, England, Germany Puerto Rico, Canada, and France! They don't appear on the map, but their help is still greatly appreciated.

Where The People Who Donate Come From, is your state represented?