Mission Statement

Operations for Bridge and Beyond will cease on Dec 31, 2021, last mailing date should be Dec 24th

GOAL FOR AFGHANS

Afghans
Goal: 30
Start: #24
Current: 26
0.8666%
START
END

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Squares for Homeless

Did you see the new badge on the side bar? It looks like this picture only smaller. If you click on it you'll go to an extra page. If you look across the top you'll see several tabs and this is one of them. I am opening up to receive squares to make ghans to extend our cause. Click on the picture here in the post or on the badge in the sidebar to read about. PLEASE help as you can. I don't want to stop progress on hats, scarves, and mittens...the squares are in addition to. I'll not do squares on an ongoing basis. I'll select times off and on for those based on needs.

Happy hands are busy hands so keep those hands busy knitting and crocheting, making necessary hats, mittens, scarves, and squares.

thank you ALL
Please remember all donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated, and all donations keep someone warm. We help, one stitch at a time. It truly DOES make a difference. THANK YOU!

Squares Nov and Dec, washable, acrylic, not smaller than 7 inches, and not larger than 10 inches. Please leave tail at the end; but work in your other yarn tails if you're changing colors etc.

4 comments:

  1. I will be sending you some for sure. Squares are mindless knitting that I enjoy doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea! I have 2 scarves I have to get to the post office to mail to you. And now I know I can use scraps to make some squares to send to you! This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Yvonne and Susan (cake angels), wonderful to hear from you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! I love squares! Like Yvonne said: it's mindless knitting (or crocheting) that is great doing 'in between projects'! Thanks for your effort of willing to put them all together!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url, NOT a profile link, not a google or google plus. Only name and url will take me directly to your blog to return the favor of a comment.

Where are You and Your Yarn From?

I'm trying to identify where everyone is from, partially for fun. Take a look at the map. Also, believe it will aid me in cases where we have several people with the same name. Please look at the lists of bloggers and non bloggers and see if I have the state you hail from. If not, please leave a comment and let me know.

Additionally, we've had help from Scotland, England, Germany Puerto Rico, Canada, and France! They don't appear on the map, but their help is still greatly appreciated.

Where The People Who Donate Come From, is your state represented?