Mission Statement

Operations for Bridge and Beyond will cease on Dec 31, 2021, last mailing date should be Dec 24th

GOAL FOR AFGHANS

Afghans
Goal: 30
Start: #24
Current: 26
0.8666%
START
END

Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Socks! Yippee!!!!

socks
7 more pairs of socks to warm feet for those men living under the bridge. Hugs a bunch Dear Scarlet. I'm still trying to catch up here with pictures and counting etc. Things do seem (toes and fingers still crossed) to be calming down in The ICU.

I've got a bag here of goodies to pass along to my SIL today so she can get needed items to Rae for our homeless folks.

And what a neat surprise from Scarlet. I had completely forgotten I even responded to her fun contest regarding the cute face and what to do with her head. She bestoyed 2 great skeins of yarn on me in the same package as the socks! I've tossed it in my hospital bag and already made a pair of booties with it, and am working on a hat to match. Thanks bunches Scarlet. I've used this yarn before and really love the blues...very nice!yarn

4 comments:

  1. More socks! Wahoo!

    I have to tell you, I went to the Blog Smog ad on your other page, and it's hysterical. I wish you could look at it. It made me want to go chew Denteen (sp) gum!!!! It is probably one of the best ads I've ever seen......as entertaining as it is informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...Sorry...the ad is on this page. Maybe it is on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like lots of warm feet in the making. Isn't Scarlet the best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarlet is such a generous person. Always helping those in need.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave your name and url, NOT a profile link, not a google or google plus. Only name and url will take me directly to your blog to return the favor of a comment.

Where are You and Your Yarn From?

I'm trying to identify where everyone is from, partially for fun. Take a look at the map. Also, believe it will aid me in cases where we have several people with the same name. Please look at the lists of bloggers and non bloggers and see if I have the state you hail from. If not, please leave a comment and let me know.

Additionally, we've had help from Scotland, England, Germany Puerto Rico, Canada, and France! They don't appear on the map, but their help is still greatly appreciated.

Where The People Who Donate Come From, is your state represented?