Mission Statement

Operations for Bridge and Beyond will cease on Dec 31, 2021, last mailing date should be Dec 24th

GOAL FOR AFGHANS

Afghans
Goal: 30
Start: #24
Current: 26
0.8666%
START
END

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Caring for Ohio's Homeless

I knitted scarf and 3 crocheted hats I've had laid aside some time back and just found...The fingerless gloves aren't as warm as nice mittens, but they can be helpful when trying to do something out side with your and need your fingers.  Guess I should check my project bags, and baskets more often, lol.

Another lousy picture colorwise......the dark hat is a pretty purple, but it sure doesn't show up that way.  Must check and see if the camera's setting's have somehow gotten messed with.

2015 DONATIONS:
Hats: 389+3=392
Scarves & Infinity Scarves 166+1=167
Mittens/Gloves/Wrist Warmers: 85+1=86
Slippers: 91
Rain Poncho's:  105
Cotton Washcloths: 364
Afghans: 22
Socks: 201
Cowls/Hoody Combo's/ 18
Shawls 2
Misc: items like personal care and things don't fit into above categories aren't counted

All donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated. The Power of One is awesome, and when we work together The Power of One becomes The Power of Many.

5 comments:

  1. WOW Sandy, what a nice find. I like the fingerless gloves. I am making a scarf now. Tomorrow is my last day of work! November is deep clean the apartment and Dec is knitting for this group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last day of work, that's exciting Sue! Deep cleaning...oh I sure need to do that. You'll be so happy to have it all done.

      Delete
    2. I have been sorting thru office/school supplies that I got to bring home from work. They will be shipped out (to another group) as soon as I get more packing tape. I just love not having to hurry around and get ready for work. It is a nice day here in MI, so it is a great start to retirement!

      Delete
  2. It must have been nice to find these gems. I can see the purple in the hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know you can see the purple Birgit, maybe it's my monitor then vs my camera?

      Delete

PLEASE leave your name and url, NOT a profile link, not a google or google plus. Only name and url will take me directly to your blog to return the favor of a comment.

Where are You and Your Yarn From?

I'm trying to identify where everyone is from, partially for fun. Take a look at the map. Also, believe it will aid me in cases where we have several people with the same name. Please look at the lists of bloggers and non bloggers and see if I have the state you hail from. If not, please leave a comment and let me know.

Additionally, we've had help from Scotland, England, Germany Puerto Rico, Canada, and France! They don't appear on the map, but their help is still greatly appreciated.

Where The People Who Donate Come From, is your state represented?