Ok.........this gives me an idea. We've not had a contest here in quite awhile. How bout everyone actually do some yarnbombing...Lola style ( you knitting or crocheting, holding yarn) and email me your pictures. We'll display them here on Bridge and Beyond. Each person who participates gets an entry into the yarn bombing photo contest and a name will be drawn the winner. Take your pictures through the end of the current month, May, and on June 1st we'll announce the first winner.
On June 2nd, I'll post all the pictures so folks can vote for the photo they like best for yarn bombing and that will be the 2nd winner which will be announced on June 10th! Quick, go mark your calendars, I'm doing the same so I don't miss the dates I told you.
Rules for the Contest:
- One entry per person (email me 1 photo of you yarnbombing). My email for this contest is: SandyBridgeContest1@gmail.com
- Entries can begin today May8th and run through May 31st
- Winner will be announced here on the blog on June 1st
- Once the winner is announced you must email me, at the special email addy listed above your snail addy and whether you're a knitter or crocheter or both. Deadline June 4th.
- If response hasn't been received by June 4th, then a 2nd drawing for the winner will be announced.
- All entries will be posted (without names) on June 2nd for voting.
- Voting for favorite yarn bombing photo runs from June 2nd through June 9th.
- Winner for favorite photo announced on June 10th.
- Winner of photo contest must email snail addy to me by June 14th, along with whether you're a knitter, crocheter, or both.
- If no response by June 14th, the runner up will be announced.
Mittens/Gloves/Wrist Warmers: 45
Rain Poncho's: 53
Cotton Washcloths: 115
Cowls/Hoody Combo's/ 17
Misc: items like personal care and things don't fit into above categories aren't counted
All donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated. The Power of One is awesome, and when we work together The Power of One becomes The Power of Many.