- Do I rip out and forget it completely?
- Do I change the pattern and add logs to the other sides (perhaps several to the right and the bottom, making this large enough for a childs ghan?
- Do I continue the pattern and hope for the best, is their enough confidence in blocking to fix the problem...along with the completion of log 5 that you see, and adding log 6?
- Do I add the logs to the right and bottom......and make 4 large squares for an adult ghan?
- Do I continue to finish this square and use it as a focal point square in a poncho?
All donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated. The Power of One is awesome, and when we work together The Power of One becomes The Power of Many.