This nice award comes from Brandy, a fellow blogger I met during the April A-Z Blog Challenge. Bridge and Beyond was not in that challenge, but my Travel Blog, Oozing Out my Ears, and Flat Stanley blogs were all part of that month long challenge. The challenge was to blog everyday but Sunday in alphabetical order AND visit at least 5 blogs daily. Though Bridge and Beyond weren't part of the challenge I did blog about charity with a link here, and there were a few other occasions when visiting blogs that had crafters, or people interesting in doing for others when I thought it appropriate to say something about Bridge and Beyond. And so, the word did spread a bit more to some new folks. We had some visitors here, we gained a few new followers....all good!
So, first let me say Thank you to Brandy who once she selected Bridge and Beyond to pass the award onto, wrote a very nice paragraph on her blog helping us spread the word to her readers.
The rules of the award are:
- Display the award, it's now listed in the tab across the top of the blog that says blog awards. There's so much on this blog, I removed the badges from the side bars some time back.
- Link Back to the person who awarded you. Brandy's name is a link taking you to her blog, as is the award on the tab mentioned above.
- State 7 things about yourself (later)
- Nominate 15 blogs for the award (will work on this after the challenge, even though you're reading this in May after the challenge...I wrote and scheduled this post back on April 25th, with still catch up needed on all my blogs etc)
- I make a really good Lemon Drop Martini
- I like doing yard work, but find it harder to do now with age, and arthritis; so do far less then I used to
- I wish my Darling Daughter didn't live so far away and we could see each other more often
- I don't like fish, though I do eat tuna salad
- I've worn glasses since I was in the 4th grade, and started wearing tri-focals about 15 years ago
- I dislike winter immensely, and with each year am more impatient for spring
- I'm not an animal lover. In fact, I have a fear of many.
All donations regardless of size and number are valued. All donations are appreciated. The Power of One is awesome, and when we work together The Power of One becomes The Power of Many.