In her post, Mary Anne indicates the award is for someone who writes from the heart. That's easy for me to do because you ALL inspire me in many ways. When you hear people say things are bad, people don't care, watch the news and see lots of negative things...YOU ALL prove to me each and everyday people are good, people are kind, and people do care! So please enjoy this award with me, as it's certainly a joint effort.
The rules say I'm to pay the award onto 7 bloggers who write from the heart, and list 10 honest things about me.
- I would rather blog then clean house
- I would rather watch a movie at home on TV then go out to the movies
- I love wine
- I'm not a morning person and like to sleep in and wake up slowly
- I like learning new things, but really didn't like school after junior high
- I'm not very impressed with fame, money, and material things
- I love walking through cemeteries, enjoy photographing gravestones; particularly old ones
- I'm not very adventurous with eating, no desire to eat things that Anthony Bourdain does on his show
- I don't like any reality TV shows
- I think I'm a good cook
- Positive Men, an interesting blogger with stories that you feel in your gut.
- The Way I See It, a blog about everyday life globally, very insightful
- Mind Your Own Business, a blog about family life
- EX Great Life, pick a topic...it's always something different to read about
- Comedy Plus, you just never know what you might read about
- A Second Cup, fun look at life as we age
- Serian Man A blogger who loves to write, he writes about love and life
Socks 79 pair
*counts from day 1, Dec 2 2008
stay tuned for a 2nd award, and donations from Frank